Crisis Management Turnaround Service
For about the same cost as you could hire an experienced General Manager, we’ll run a 4 to 8 week on site program to manage your company through the crisis and turn things around. A full-time advisor will work on restaffing, retraining and rebuilding your team from the ground up. This will include hiring and training a new management team including at least one potential General Manager.
(This service works best when an existing, long term General Manager is not in place.)
During the the first one to two weeks before the site visit, we will work with you to lay the groundwork for complete restaffing. Our goal will be to keep and, as necessary, retrain quality employees, but we will plan and be ready for a 100% turnover.
The first several days on site will be dedicated to observation, developing a customized action plan and updated systems based on my observations, and building a pool of job applicants.
The next three to seven weeks an advisor will work as the hands on leader of your management team. We will do what it takes to get your business on the right track and leave it in the right hands including the following:
- Implementing systems to ensure consistent operational excellence
- Hiring new employees including management as needed
- Training your existing and new management in successful hiring, training and retention techniques
- Training existing and new employees to follow the systems for operational excellence
- Breaking bad habits and replacing them with good ones
- Developing a passion for customer service excellence in your existing employees and hiring new employees based on that passion
- Establishing a system of short effective staff and management meetings and training your management staff to run them
- Creating a sales building plan based on operational excellence, superior customer experience and effective customer contact, tailored to your situation
- Developing 30 day, 90 day and 1 year action plans and training your management to implement them to ensure continued improvement
For a full proposal including cost based on your situation, please contact us using this form or by phone or email.